Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
From fresh groceries to leftover food, store all your food and beverages in this Samsung Refrigerator. With its Stabiliser-free Operation and the Digital Inverter Technology, this refrigerator ensures efficient and long-lasting performance.
- Direct Cool, Single Door: Economical requires manual defrosting
- Capacity 190 L: Suitable for families with 2-3 members
- Warranty: 1 year on the product, 5 years on compressor
- Energy Rating: 3 Star
- Shelf Type: Wire Shelves
1. How far does your shipping perimeter extend?
As of now, our shipping arrangement covers all of Bangalore. If your delivery address is within Bangalore city limits, you will be eligible for doorstep delivery!
2. How much time would it take for my order to reach me?
That would depend on the product you have ordered. Appliances are typically delivered within 72 hours of the order being placed, unless of course, the customer requested for a different time slot. Furniture products can take upto five days or more if you wanted customisations to be made. However, you can always get in touch with us to arrange a delivery time that works for both you and our team. We’ll be more than happy to accommodate your requests.
3. Is shipping free of cost?
Currently, orders that cost over INR 3,000/- alone will be eligible for free delivery. We are working towards making free delivery possible for every product irrespective of order value. Stay tuned for updates about this.
Free service warranty provided by Yourchoiz will be applicable for the following list of damages.
- Water leakage due to various prescribed reasons
- Unusual sounds and/or vibration from the machine while in operation
- The external electric shock on the body of the washing machine
- Failure of the internal drum to spin or faulty spinning of the internal drum
- Failure to wash clothes correctly
Free service warranty will not be applicable under the following conditions.
- Any damage resulting from use of unprescribed detergents, washing powders, fabric conditioners and chemicals
- Damages, which includes scratches and dents caused due to external blunt or sharp force
- Damages resulting from overloading the machine and using more than a prescribed load of clothes, leading to internal damages
- Damages caused due to power outages and short circuits